It has always been the policy of Northwest Tax & Business Consultants, LLC to keep all information that we collect from you confidential from all sources. We restrict access to all nonpublic personal information about you to members of our firm who need to know that information to provide services to you. We do collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on tax preparation organizers, worksheets, Federal and State tax reporting forms, and from other documents we use in tax preparation or other financial and related services.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, and others.
- Information we may receive from outside agencies such as banks and brokerage houses
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients except as permitted, required or approved by you as listed below:
- Requirements to comply with Federal, state or local law.
- Requirements to comply with National, State or local licensing rules.
- Requirements to disclose information in response to legal subpoenas.
- Items you permit or request us to disclose, as authorized by you.
- Information which you authorize us to disclose to electronically file you tax return, when applicable.
- Information, which you authorize us to disclose that you are our client, without disclosure of financial or other personal information.