We hope that you and your family are well and are staying safe! Our prayers are with those who themselves or their loved ones are effected by Covid-19. If you have specific challenges and would like prayer, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
To better serve our clients during social distancing, we are encouraging our clients to take advantage of our client portal system. To request an invitation please use the form on our Portal page. We will gladly assist you through the set up process. Below are the steps for using the TeleTax portal service.
- Request an invitation to the portal by filling out the request form on our portal page.
- Watch for an email titled “New User” from efilecabinet. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for the email. Follow the instructions in the email to set up your account.
- Please navigate to the 2019/Organizer folder (Double click “My Account” to begin navigating.) where you will find a fillable organizer where you can fill out any new or updated information. Please save the PDF to your computer (I recommend saving to your desktop or someplace easy to find). After making any changes and saving, you can go back to Efilecabinet and in the Upload folder drag and drop the saved PDF or use the “click here” option to find the saved PDF from your desktop for wherever you saved it.
- Save any 2019 tax documents i.e. W2s, 1099s, 1099-R, 1095, etc into the upload folder. There are three ways to do this. One is to scan any paper copies onto your computer and drag and drop into the upload folder. Another way is to take a picture of the documents and save to the Upload folder if you are using your phone or email them to your computer where you can drag and drop them into the folder. The final way is to download the documents from the website of your employer, broker, etc and add then add them to the Upload Folder on efilecabinet.
- Once we receive the documents, we will prepare the return and will use the Finished Tax Return folder to deliver the the return and signature documents to sign and return to us.
Thank you for you understanding and we hope that this will help you stay safe. Let us know if you have any questions. You can use our contact page here and we will also be in touch once you request a portal invitation.